I hit 300 hours on Skyrim!
I cast Frenzy on Grelod the Kind (the tyrant ruler of Riften’s orphanage), and instead of attacking the other adult, Constance, she starting running around, punching all the kids.
Skyrim Challenge #19, #20
Mods or no Mods?
I prefer no mods because I like taking screenshots OOC, as it were.
What do you hate most about Skyrim?
Hate is such a strong word. Several complaints I have of Skyrim are as follows;
- There aren’t enough people to marry
- It’s lame that when you get married they just hang out around your house (Anika’s warrior wolf-man just starting cooking and keeping an invisible store, what’s up with that?)
- My game crashes if I minimize it
- Dragons become WAY too easy to kill after about 15 levels
- People don’t treat you differently as you advance. It honestly doesn’t make sense for a guard to sardonically say, “Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll”, when I’m wearing dragonbone armor that I not only got from slaying a dragon, but also crafting myself.
These are just stupid minor things, though. The game MAJORLY AWESOME ANYWAY.
Skyrim Challenge #18
I LOVED my little cottage in Riften. I don’t understand how a dismal city can have such a lovely, homey house. It had a tiny sitting room with a cooking fire, a bedroom with a chest and a wardrobe, and downstairs there were a few small rooms decked out for adventuring purposes. It was nice to have a storage room to dump all my gear and the mannequins to put extra armor on. I know it wasn’t nearly as big as some of the other houses, but it really felt like a place I would enjoy living in.
Skyrim Challenge #17
Hoarder or no?
Definitely YES. I keep everything. I bought all the houses and dump my random crap everywhere. This wouldn’t be a problem if traders had enough money to buy it all.
Skyrim Challenge #16
Least Favorite Creature?
OH GOD SKEEVERS.
I don’t have directional hearing (half deaf), so they ALWAYS SNEAK UP ON ME. They don’t care that I’m level 50 and can kill them by tapping them with a finger, NO, SKEEVERS DON’T GIVE A CRAP.